Dorothy Harris: Admin. Coordinator, Diversity and Inclusion
1. Do you have any hobbies or secret talents? Is there something you consider yourself to be very good at?
I enjoy cooking, eating and Jeopardy!
2. What do you do like to do on the weekends or in free time?
As a Jehovah’s Witness, I love spending time in the ministry.
3. Have you traveled to somewhere you’ve really enjoyed? Or do you have a favorite city/country/tourist spot?
Any pristine beach will do.
4. Do you have any pets? Tell me about them! If you don’t have a pet, would you want one, and what kind?
I have a calico cat named Gabby. She is extra cute and has a penchant for bare feet.
5. Do you enjoy playing any sports? Do you follow any sports or specific teams?
I watch an occasional basketball, football or baseball game with my husband. In my household, I am the reigning shuffleboard champ! Shuffleboard is a sport; isn’t it?
6. What is your favorite type of food or restaurant? Do you like to cook, and do you have a signature dish?
Can’t live without sushi. Although I cook a variety of things, I fancy making soups.
7. Do you have a favorite book or movie, and why do you like it?
Bar none, the Bible. Applying Bible principles has changed my life for the better!
8. If you had to be a Penn med student, how do you think you would survive?
Lots of prayers!
9. Anything else you’d like to include about yourself!
Thanks for thinking of me!!!