Purchase Order Request Form
Use this if you are requesting goods/services from a Penn approved vendor. So that the purchase order may be processed in time, this form must be submitted a minimum of 4 business days before the event. The PO process is as follows:
- The student calls the vendor, gives them the order and requests a quote, letting the vendor know it will be paid through a purchase order.
- The student puts in the PO request via this form using the dollar amount the vendor gave them.
- Once the PO is approved, Nancy O’Reilly will create a PO requisition online and email the student the PO number that is generated in the system.
- The PO is automatically faxed by Penn’s Purchasing department to the vendor.
- The vender automatically sends the invoice to Penn’s Accounts Payable department for payment.