Reimbursement Request Form
Use this form if: a) you choose not to use a Penn-approved vendor, or b) you're paying for goods/services with cash, or c) you need to be reimbursed for a charge that has been previous incurred and that you didn't pay for with a Purchase Order. If possible, use a Purchase Order, since it's a much easier process.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING REIMBURSEMENT FOR PETTY CASH ($25 OR LESS), DO NOT USE CONCUR.
- To be reimbursed for petty cash, first fill out the form below. Once your petty cash reimbursement request is approved, please bring all original receipts, including the itemized receipt and - where appropriate - the receipt indicating a tip, to Nancy O’Reilly on the 6th floor for processing. If you do not have an itemized receipt, email Nancy at email@example.com.
If you need to submit a Concur reimbursement and have not already been activated in Concur:
- Please email Nancy O’Reilly, firstname.lastname@example.org, the following information for you to be activated in the system:
- Your full name (including middle name)
- Your Penn ID number
- Your current local address
- Activation takes approximately 5 business days. Once this time period passes, please contact Nancy O’Reilly for further assistance.
- Once you have been added to the system, Nancy will send you an email with the Concur website and a link to a website with Concur FAQs. If you have additional questions, email her at email@example.com to schedule an appointment on how to use Concur.
After you have been activated in Concur and understand how to use it:
- Fill out the form below to request a reimbursement.
- Create and submit an expense report in Concur, filling in all the relevant information and attaching an itemized receipt and a list of people who attended the event, as well as a receipt of the total with tip, if applicable.
- If there are any issues with the Concur request, Nancy O'Reilly will email you to work them out.
- It will take 4-6 weeks for you to receive a reimbursement check.